Electromagnetic Flow Meter Measurement & Analysis Instruments
Introduction and Application
Intelligent electromagnetic flow meter is hallmarked by its high performance and reliability based on successful, field-proven technology. It is being widely used in industries such as petroleum, chemical engineering, iron and steel, food, electricpower, paper making, water treatment, petrochemical, medicine etc.
- Measurement depends on fluid density, humidity, temperature, pressure and conductivity.
- There is no obstructive in the conduit and no pressure drop, and the straight pipe required is relatively short.
- The sensor is equipped with the advanced processing technology that provides excellent immunity to negative pressure.
- LCD display of the converter makes it easy to read during daylight and in darkness.
- Parameters can be set up using infrared touch nubs no need to open the cover of the converter.
- Automatic alarm functions for selfdiagnosis, empty load test, high and low limit of flow, two-stage flow value, etc.
- It is applicable not only to general process, but also in tough applications such as mining, papermaking, pastry, etc.
- High pressure sensor with PFA liner is resistant to high pressure and negative pressure, and available to chemistry and corrosive solution.